Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 14

Got into Bangkok around 6am and we all headed straight to McD's cause we had a craving we couldn't say no to. Went to the 24hour one, but when we got there is said it didn't open till 7 so we were obviously pissed... one because we wanted McD's so bad and two because it was suppose to be open 24hours. Our bus to Cambodia didn't actually leave until 7:30 so we decided to wait around for McD's. Best meal ever... not really, but at the time it was awesome.

Got on the bus around 7:30 to head to Cambodia. This bus was tinny... more like a van. We all just fit so it was perfect. Not gonna lie thought it was hot and so uncomfortable. After 4 hours of driving we finally got to the border of Thailand and Cambodia. We got our visa's together and were on Cambodia soil. Now being in Cambodia we headed to the bus station to catch another bus to Siem Reap. Got ourselves some beer to have on the bus... and lets just say by this point I'm already feeling quite good because I was drinking all day on the bus/van. The only way to travel I tell ya. I couldn't tell you how long the bus ride was, but I know it was long enough that my bladder almost broke. Finally got into Siem Reap and headed to our hostel called Earthwalkers, which if ever in Siem Reap you should stay there its amazing and has a pool.

We all took lovely showers and got ready for the night and headed to pub street for Mexican food. Best Mexican food I've ever eaten and could eat it forever. After food we made a group decision and decided we should hit up the bars. Good decision I think. Spent the night drinking and dancing with loads of hookers, that was not so much fun, but they are everwhere. Then later in the evening I found this big giant Columbian man who became my dance partner for quite a long time. Good god this man was a beast, but we loved him. After a long night of drinking hard the night came to an end so we peaced home and decided the best thing to do after a long night of drinking would be to go swimming. It was a good idea at the time, but maybe we were a little too drunk fo this because I started passing out in the pool. This is when I realized it was bed time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment